суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emerson audio products




Monique was my best fucking friend. She was always at my house or i was at hers. Weapos;d hang out after school and what not. Now everythings different. I havent seen her beautiful little face in two months. Matts like one of my best friends but heapos;s not a girl, I cant tell him things that i can tell her. When Im with her i feel like i can do whatever and she wouldnt judge me. I miss going places with her. The people I talk to now, never fucking invite me places. Maybe every once in a while but I akways have to hear what a fun time they had. It sucks and i always cry because I miss her so much. The other day I was crying in lunch and nobody knew why. But it was because of her. :/ things arent the same. Shes probably having the best time of her life right now without me. I want to call her. But what if her sister tells me something, i dont want hear her shit. And i dont wanna go over and shes not there. I hope I see her soon :/

female personals photo, emerson audio products, emerson audio system, emerson audio systems, emerson audio video.



Комментариев нет: